Re: Alex Miller's black hole names

    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2012
      It's uploaded now.

      Mark A. Holmes

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Charlotte" <charlow555@...> wrote:

      > Mark, when I hit "Files" on the left of the screen, I can only see older files, not the one I sent you or any recent ones. Is anyone else having problems, or have I set something up wrongly?
      >
      > I need to look at the document I sent you and can't find it on my PC. I don't think I acknowledged the sources of my information.
      >

      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "mahtezcatpoc" <mahtezcatpoc@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks. I do my best.
      > >
      > > Charlotte Wagner's been tracking down Miller's black holes, trying to match these names with the objects' official designations (thanks, Charlotte). She's got some of them identified.
      > >
      > > Mark A. Holmes

    • Charlotte Wagner
      Message 2 of 6 , May 20, 2012

        Thank you, Mark!

        Charlotte Wagner

         tel: +27 11 259 4000 cell:  +27 82 415 2086 email: cwagner@...  web: www.iqgroup.net

        Founded in 1998, IQ has developed its reputation for helping our clients overcome their challenges.  Although

        proudly South African, our perspective is international through the experience of our people, our clients and

        our business partners.  IQ Business is privately owned and fully empowered with a level 4 BEE certification.

        IQ – intelligence. applied.

        This e-mail is subject to IQ Business’s
        disclaimer.