RE: [thefixedstars] Fixed star alignments (February 19, 2012)

  • janis
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 2012

      Thanks, Mark.   Do you, Diana, or anyone, know what the zodiacal degree is of the Cat’s Eye Nebula at NG6543?   I believe it is in the Draco constellation…

      Thank you!

      janis

    • Gabriella
      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 2012

        Hi

        There is an Iphone application: "Night sky lite" – for free –

        Download it and watch the stars above your location!

        It's cool

        Gabriella Mittelman - Astro numerologist

        054- 7731313

        http://www.gabriella-mittelman.com

        http://astrologyandthemarkets.blogspot.com

        איש קטן על כוכב

        "Well behaved women rarely make history"

        Thanks, Mark.   Do you, Diana, or anyone, know what the zodiacal degree is of the Cat’s Eye Nebula at NG6543?   I believe it is in the Draco constellation…

        Thank you!

        janis

        No virus found in this message.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 18, 2012
          It's NGC 6543, it is in Draco, and I've got it at 24 Leo 26 right now.

          Mark A. Holmes

          Message 4 of 5 , May 18, 2012

            Thank you so much, Mark!   (And for catching my typo… my ‘c’ needs a hard touch to work.)