Thank you!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2012
      Charlotte sent

      1a. Re: Today is Diana Rosenberg's birthday

      Posted by: "Charlotte Wagner" cwagner@... cwagneriq

      Date: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:02 pm ((PDT))

      Hear, hear, Diana S!

      I would also like to mention Diana R's unfailing generosity in sharing her knowledge, and her fearlessness in disagreeing with or contradicting anything that she perceives as wrong. A true Aries!

      Here's to our dauntless and brave huntress of all things connected with the "fixed" stars!

      Warmest regards from Charlotte

      I'm just out of the hospital today (What a place to spend a birthday, huh?) and this is a lovely message to come home to!

      Many, many thanks.

      Love, Diana

      PS  Book(s) - 2 volumes - "Secrets of the Ancient Skies" - should be ready next month!!!

      Website: http://ye-stars.com