Re: Today is Diana Rosenberg's birthday

  • Charlotte Wagner
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2012

      Hear, hear, Diana S!

      I would also like to mention Diana R's unfailing generosity in sharing her knowledge, and her fearlessness in disagreeing with or contradicting anything that she perceives as wrong. A true Aries!

      Here's to our dauntless and brave huntress of all things connected with the "fixed" stars!

      Warmest regards from Charlotte

      IQ business
      The leading independent, management consulting firm in South Africa

      Founded in 1998, IQ has developed its reputation for helping our clients overcome their challenges. Although
      proudly South African, our perspective is international through the experience of our people, our clients and
      our business partners. IQ Business is privately owned and fully empowered with a level 4 BEE certification.
      IQ – intelligence. applied.

      This e-mail is subject to IQ Business’s disclaimer.