Re: [thefixedstars] Today is Diana Rosenberg's birthday

  • Shawhouse
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2012
      Happy birthday, Diana.  I look forward to all your posts.  You are a font of information and wisdom, and we are so fortunate to have access to your words.  Have a wonderful, productive year.
      Diana S.

    • Charlotte Wagner
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2012

        Hear, hear, Diana S!

        I would also like to mention Diana R's unfailing generosity in sharing her knowledge, and her fearlessness in disagreeing with or contradicting anything that she perceives as wrong. A true Aries!

        Here's to our dauntless and brave huntress of all things connected with the "fixed" stars!

        Warmest regards from Charlotte

        IQ business
        The leading independent, management consulting firm in South Africa

        Founded in 1998, IQ has developed its reputation for helping our clients overcome their challenges. Although
        proudly South African, our perspective is international through the experience of our people, our clients and
        our business partners. IQ Business is privately owned and fully empowered with a level 4 BEE certification.
        IQ – intelligence. applied.

        This e-mail is subject to IQ Business’s disclaimer.