Today is Diana Rosenberg's birthday

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2012

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2012

        Like a bolt out of the blue
        Fate steps in and sees you through
        When you wish upon a star
        Your dreams come true

        Happy birthday, Diana!

        + Denise

      • Shawhouse
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2012
          Happy birthday, Diana.  I look forward to all your posts.  You are a font of information and wisdom, and we are so fortunate to have access to your words.  Have a wonderful, productive year.
          Diana S.

        • Charlotte Wagner
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2012

            Hear, hear, Diana S!

            I would also like to mention Diana R's unfailing generosity in sharing her knowledge, and her fearlessness in disagreeing with or contradicting anything that she perceives as wrong. A true Aries!

            Here's to our dauntless and brave huntress of all things connected with the "fixed" stars!

            Warmest regards from Charlotte

            IQ business
            The leading independent, management consulting firm in South Africa

            Founded in 1998, IQ has developed its reputation for helping our clients overcome their challenges. Although
            proudly South African, our perspective is international through the experience of our people, our clients and
            our business partners. IQ Business is privately owned and fully empowered with a level 4 BEE certification.
            IQ – intelligence. applied.

            This e-mail is subject to IQ Business’s disclaimer.