Fw: Visual Astrology Newsletter, March 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Starlight <newsletter@...>
      To: mahtezcatpoc@...
      Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2012 12:39 PM
      Subject: Visual Astrology Newsletter, March 2012

      Issue No. 84 - The March 2012 edition of the Visual Astrology Newsletter.
      This is a free subscription publication dedicated to visual astrology and fixed stars.
      It is produced by Astro Logos Ltd, UK.
      — LATEST NEWSLETTER—
      Reflections
      Checking what we talked about in January for the events of March 2012. This gives us insights into the remarkable unfolding of Venus' radiation of Jupiter as it moved through the Stare of Cetus - medical mircales and questions around the English throne
      The Man who could be King
      The month of March started with images of Prince Harry as he conducted his first solo visit to Brazil to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee year. The UK and USA media ran stories of the second in line to the throne, the 'spare' Crown Prince, walking through the deprived areas of Rio de Janeiro and being swamped by children and people.We ask the question that visual astrology is implying: 'Who  is the real Crown Prince, William or Harry?' ... click to read article
      FREE services:  We will email you a listing of your natal fixed stars, with key words. Click here to fill in your natal details.

      There are many products that can help you add fixed stars and visual astrology to your astrological thinking - visit Astro Logos' astrology shop to explore your learning options.
      The Visual Astrology Newsletter uses Starlight Software, the software that is returning the stars and the sky to astrology.

      Exlpore Starlight at Zyntara, as well as view the Newsletter Archives dating back to 2005.

      This message was sent to mahtezcatpoc@... from:
      Astro Logos Ltd | PO Box 168 Fishponds | Bristol, Avon BS16 5ZX, United Kingdom
      Manage Your Subscription  |  Forward To a Friend