Hope you enjoyed your Cesar Chavez Day yesterday.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      March 31, Cesar Chavez's birthday, is an optional holiday in Texas and some other states; there were no office closures here on Friday (since March 31 this year fell on a Saturday), but I was taking an online course at a university in California and they were closed on Friday and I think there were office closures in El Paso (different part of Texas), too.