Fw: Visual Astrology Newsletter, February 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Starlight <newsletter@...>
      To: mahtezcatpoc@...
      Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 3:42 AM
      Subject: Visual Astrology Newsletter, February 2012

      Issue No. 83 - The February 2012 edition of the Visual Astrology Newsletter.
      This is a free subscription publication dedicated to visual astrology and fixed stars.
      It is produced by Astro Logos Ltd, UK.
      — LATEST NEWSLETTER—
      Reflections
      We look at our year overview written up in the January edition of the Visual Astrology Newsletter and check the predictions against the actual events of February. Insights on: the Urn of Aquarius, the role of Mercury in fiscal policies, the expression of the Western Fish of Pisces and its association with weather, and the the power of the Moon to bring events to a head.
      The Stars of our Latter Years
      The Stars that lead us to the land of the setting sun - Visiting the stars of our latter years, from the second Saturn return onwards by considering the fixed star parans of Leonard Cohen  .... click to read article
      FREE services:  We will email you a listing of your natal fixed stars, with key words. Click here to fill in your natal details.

      There are many produts that can help you add fixed stars and visual astrology to your astrological thinking - visit Astro Logos' astrology shop to explore your learning options.
      The Visual Astrology Newsletter uses Starlight Software, the software that is returning the stars and the sky to astrology.

      Exlpore Starlight at Zyntara, as well as view the Newsletter Archives dating back to 2005.

      This message was sent to mahtezcatpoc@... from:
      Astro Logos Ltd | PO Box 168 Fishponds | Bristol, Avon BS16 5ZX, United Kingdom
      Manage Your Subscription  |  Forward To a Friend