Re: [thefixedstars] Tso-Hia

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2005
      --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
      wrote:

      > Mark wrote:
      >
      > >King Fahd of Saudi Arabia died; Crown Prince
      > Abdullah is now King
      > >Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, and other members of the
      > Saudi Arabian royal
      > >family are said to be jockeying for power.
      >
      > >Tso-Hia = "relatives of the king"?
      >
      > Good catch, Mark!

      I was thinking "linchpin" with the other examples. The
      old-time TV news anchor dying who was almost like a
      high priest of the media imparting news to the masses
      in the days before the proliferation of cable
      channels. Damage to a vital area of the shuttle
      Discovery constituting a potentially fatal flaw.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2005
        Jupiter

        Beta Volantis (on the back of Volans the Flying Fish)
        Tso-Hia (Eta Corvi)

        Saturn

        Talitha (Iota Ursae Majoris)

        Uranus

        Situla (Kappa Aquarii)
        Skat (Delta Aquarii)
        North America Nebula (NGC 7000 Cygni)

        Neptune

        Alnair (Alpha Gruis)
        Saturn Nebula (NGC 7009 Aquarii)

        (a planetary nebula in Aquarius, so nicknamed because
        of its resemblance to Saturn; I don't have a very
        positive influence for this one)

        (BTW: looks like the spotlight is off Bush White House
        stonewalling and other secretiveness; the Neptune
        alignment with Sualocin is over)

        Pluto

        Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)
        Atria (Alpha Trianguli Australis)

        ("Just, truthful, righteous and benevolent, interest
        in architecture and freemasonry."--Rob Tillett)

        Juno

        Alcyone (Eta Tauri; one of the Pleiades)

        Vesta

        Betelgeuse (Beta Orionis)
        Polaris (Alpha Ursae Minoris)
        Menkalinan (Beta Aurigae)

        Chiron

        Alpha Indi (in Indus the American Indian)
        Anser (Alpha Vulpeculae)

        North Node

        Alpheratz (Alpha Andromedae)

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs