Tso-Hia

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2005
      Mark wrote:

      >King Fahd of Saudi Arabia died; Crown Prince Abdullah is now King
      >Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, and other members of the Saudi Arabian royal
      >family are said to be jockeying for power.

      >Tso-Hia = "relatives of the king"?

      Good catch, Mark!

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2005
        --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
        wrote:

        > Mark wrote:
        >
        > >King Fahd of Saudi Arabia died; Crown Prince
        > Abdullah is now King
        > >Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, and other members of the
        > Saudi Arabian royal
        > >family are said to be jockeying for power.
        >
        > >Tso-Hia = "relatives of the king"?
        >
        > Good catch, Mark!

        I was thinking "linchpin" with the other examples. The
        old-time TV news anchor dying who was almost like a
        high priest of the media imparting news to the masses
        in the days before the proliferation of cable
        channels. Damage to a vital area of the shuttle
        Discovery constituting a potentially fatal flaw.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2005
          Jupiter

          Beta Volantis (on the back of Volans the Flying Fish)
          Tso-Hia (Eta Corvi)

          Saturn

          Talitha (Iota Ursae Majoris)

          Uranus

          Situla (Kappa Aquarii)
          Skat (Delta Aquarii)
          North America Nebula (NGC 7000 Cygni)

          Neptune

          Alnair (Alpha Gruis)
          Saturn Nebula (NGC 7009 Aquarii)

          (a planetary nebula in Aquarius, so nicknamed because
          of its resemblance to Saturn; I don't have a very
          positive influence for this one)

          (BTW: looks like the spotlight is off Bush White House
          stonewalling and other secretiveness; the Neptune
          alignment with Sualocin is over)

          Pluto

          Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)
          Atria (Alpha Trianguli Australis)

          ("Just, truthful, righteous and benevolent, interest
          in architecture and freemasonry."--Rob Tillett)

          Juno

          Alcyone (Eta Tauri; one of the Pleiades)

          Vesta

          Betelgeuse (Beta Orionis)
          Polaris (Alpha Ursae Minoris)
          Menkalinan (Beta Aurigae)

          Chiron

          Alpha Indi (in Indus the American Indian)
          Anser (Alpha Vulpeculae)

          North Node

          Alpheratz (Alpha Andromedae)

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs