Saturn currently aligned with Talitha (Iota Ursae Majoris)

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 8 9:59 PM
      <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:
      > I thought this article on fixed stars by Rob Tillett
      > might be interesting. It contains a lot of star
      > delineations; mixed in among the famous stars like
      > Aldebaran, Antares and Sirius are delineations for a
      > bunch of not-terribly-famous stars, some of which I've
      > mentioned in earlier posts, like Sham, Talitha, and
      > Tarazed.
      >
      > http://www.astrologycom.com/fixedstars.html

      "Talitha: 'Quiet, prudent, suspicious, mistrustful, self-controlled,
      great anger when aroused."

      George W. Bush's job-approval ratings remain in the doldrums; some
      suspicion of his Supreme Court nominee John Roberts remains; Kofi
      Annan expresses a willingness to work with new US Ambassador to the UN
      John Bolton, appointed over the strong objections of Democrats and
      some Republicans, but cautions that he is only one of 190 UN
      Ambassadors and will have to win a majority over to get anything done.
      Iran has resumed its nuclear program.