Beta Librae

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2011

      Mark sent:

      Venus aligned with Zubenelschemali (Beta Librae) right now

      ===
      Everywhere I've looked, the spelling is Zubeneschemali

      A Jordanian site says it's from Az-Zuban ash-Shamali, The Northern Claw

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2011
        The Sun will be aligning with Zubenalgenubi and then Zubenelschemali before long.

        Mark A. Holmes