Re: Ptolemy: geographic rulerships (sidereal signs)

  • okku
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2011
      Hi Diana and Mark

      Mine amateur exercise:

      Gadhafi's Mar/Ven midpoint on the his Sun with Hunter's star Rigel. Mars/Procyon,Venüs/Hamal.Two fixed stars have Mars nature.

      Hamal:''According to another account it was the ram that guided Bacchus to a spring of water in the Libyan desert.'' [Robson, p.31.]

      Procyon :According Mesopotamians as ''The Star of the Crossing of the Water - Dog' Gadhafi was hunted in drainage pipes.

      With Mars: ''Cruelty, violence, scandal and slander, disgrace and ruin, danger of dog bites.'' [Robson)
      Ronald Reagan labelled Gaddafi "the mad dog of the Middle East".

      Best
      Okku