Re: [thefixedstars] Weather

  • Martina
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      Thanks Diana,...
      I've forgotten how to do Local Angles,... I'm going to have to look it up.
      Its been a nightmare for anyone who can't stand the heat- ie ME,...

      But at least I know what stars to look at now. Its been really making me
      wonder-
      the weather thing, because my parents in Calgary were seeing massive
      flooding going on
      while we were getting the heat,.. I guess all through the praries that was
      going on,...
      (and the local angles would be the telling thing with such a massive sweep
      I'm guessing,..)
      Dog Days for sure,.. ugh.

      We put a small above ground pool in the back a couple of years ago, and its
      saved me
      from going completely insane this year, and I never remember the pool being
      that warm since we put it in.
      (Last year we barely got to use it!!!)

      Guess I'm going to have to start a weather astro file now. :-)

      Martina