Re: [thefixedstars] Alhecka & zeta Corvi

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
      wrote:

      > > Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:09:18 -0700 (PDT)
      > > From: Mark Andrew Holmes
      > <mahtezcatpoc@...>
      > >Subject: Current fixed star alignments (August 1,
      > 2005)
      >
      > Mark wrote:
      >
      > >Jupiter
      >
      > >Alhecka (Heart of the Crow: Zeta Corvi)
      >
      > Mark, Alhecka is Zeta Tauri, in the Bull's South
      > Horn;

      I got the name from the Starfile file in SolarFire 5's
      Fixed Star editor. It came with the program. Must have
      been a mislabeling.

      > Zeta Corvi is unnamed in the West; in China it's
      > Tchang-Cha, the Track of Dust.

      I had it down as Cor Corvi (Latin for The Crow's
      Heart). When I get home, I'll have to edit my fixed
      star file in SF5, give Zeta Corvi the proper name
      Tchang-Cha and take the name Alhecka out of the entry.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs