Re: Alignments for US midterm elections (November 2, 2010)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19 5:42 PM
      Mars aligned with Acrab and Isidis and Pallas aligned with Antares and Han seem to describe the teabaggery going on in Washington right now fairly well.

      With the current negotiations over the debt limit, I think Pluto is currently conjunct Ceres and the North Node of this chart (and aligned with Kaus Borealis as well)

      Mark A. Holmes