I just saw it on CNN.com: Mating turtles shut down runway at JFK

  • fixed.stars@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2011
      EMAIL THIS Email

      CNN.com
      Powered by
       * Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.

      Venus 24 Gemini: Orion's Head, in ancient China seen as Tsoui, one of their several sky tortoises; Ceres 29 Pisces, at 21 Piacium in Great Tortoise; Mars 6 Gem: 59 Eridani, flag w/tortoise; Cupido, "the urge to merge": 19 Sag, at Epsilon Arae: Kouei, The Tortoise. Pluto 6 Cap at Theta Coronae Australis: Pi, The Primal Tortoise.

      Can't have too much of a good thing!

      Love, Diana

       Click the following to access the sent link:

      Mating turtles shut down runway at JFK - CNN.com*

       SAVE THIS linkFORWARD THIS link

      Get your EMAIL THIS Browser Button and use it to email content from any Web site. Click here for more information.

       *This article can also be accessed if you copy and paste the entire address below into your web browser.
      http://www.cnn.com/2011/TRAVEL/06/29/new.york.turtles.airport/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2011
        Was Ceres aligned with any of the stars of the obsolete constellation Testudo (the Turtle)?

        Mark A. Holmes