Computer trouble

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2011
      Had a motherboard failure (apparently) on my new computer in which it failed to turn on. (It's a Dell, *two years old.*) Then I had to get the most recent SolarFire data files off the hard drive along with other files and put them on my refurbished old computer. It will be August (realistically) before I can replace my *new* computer. This is why the last three fixed star alignment reports were late.