Re: Rules

  • Ariondys
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2005
      Mark A. Holmes wrote:
      > (5) Please edit your messages to remove redundant content when you
      reply instead of composing new messages so you don't include along
      with your message every other message in the thread ad infinitum with
      a lot of unnecessary text swimming in a mess of right-angle brackets.
      > This is a pet peeve of mine.

      Thank you Mark.

      I'm sure this will probably be a good group. I'll look into the
      conception in a bit... I've tried making a group too. They really
      live.

      Ariondys