Re: [Centaurs] Re: [thefixedstars] Star and constellation alignments with UB313 (was Baten Kaitos)

  • Astrocalypse
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hi Mark,

      I have cut and paste my original post, I hope the format wouldn't have
      changed again by the time you receive this, note the editing arrows:

      QUOTE:

        >There's been some discussion on the Centaurs and
        >Be-Urania lists about 2003 UB313 having something to
        >do with feminism and human rights. This isn't a
        >terribly prosperous period for human rights or for
        >those who are trying to establish justice for women
        on
        >this earth.

        (you earlier)

[...]

        (me)

        I wasn't accusing you of plagiarizing, just reminding
        you that those were my words. Everybody makes
        mistakes.

        (you)

        Wrong attribution is easily and
        often done.

        (me)

        True.

        (you)

        I just noted
        that today someone on a psych list took the
        information I researched and
        posted to another list without credit either and I am
        not ready to jump down
        that person's throat.

        (me)

        If I came across as doing that, it was unintentional,
        and I apologize.

        (you)

        Even though you may not be aware, I
        am certainly not trying to cultivate any personal
        friendship with any
        particular individuals. There are enough taking sides
        and antagonistic
        attitudes around.

        (me)

        I don't know what you mean.

        (you)

        Still, you wrote the words and
        credit is hereby given and
        I am truly sorry you even had to show your hostility
        so publicly. I will
        certainly try never to quote you again save that you
        are offended again.

        (me)

        I don't care if you quote me or not, but if you think
        I was aggressive toward you, then I'm sorry.

        (you)

        btw, I didn't send your writing all over the
        place, only the three
        lists with lots of membership duplications.

        (me)

        Okay. :)

        (you)

        For this very reason, I am also
        copying this email to the fixed stars and B-Urania
        list. You have my public
        apology for not having specifically mentioning you
        were the writer of the
        following words

        (me earlier)

        From: "Mark Andrew Holmes" <mahtezcatpoc@...>