Crab Nebula

    Message 1 of 18 , May 13, 2011

      Shev sent:

      I think the Crab Nebula is close or part of the Pleiades at 29Taurus. It is today the 63rd birthday of Israel which has his natal Sun 23Taurus, and solar return Jupiter-Venus-Mercury (and newly discovered far planet Eris 22Aries) are conjunct in Aries trine natal Mars and return Mars antiscia also trine natal Jupiter conjunct return Ascendant, which could indicate something definitely positive, extraordinary and important in the coming year for Israel, even if the transits are quite critical around Libra Ingress 2011.

      ===================

      Nope. It's aligned with Orion's head and belt (but it does connect to Israel's Uranus)

                                                                              Long            Lat            Dec        RA         M           Spec

      Crab Nebula M1 NGC1952  Diffuse Neb      24GE05       -1 18        22 01        5 35     8.4          SNR

       at Bull's S Horn; contains Taurus X-1, rapidly-spinning Crab Pulsar, strong gamma & x-ray source, remnant of July 4, 1054

       Supernova near Al Hecka; it is almost exactly opposite Kepler's 1604 Supernova in Ophiuchus (see Chapter 9). The 1054

       Supernova appeared just 2 weeks before the “Great Schism” shattered connections between Eastern & Western Christianity

      (above is for 2000.0; for 2011 add 9 minutes) (Lahiri 2000: 0Gem14)

      The Crab Nebula is the remnant of a Supernova that appeared July 4, 1054 CE: this is the natal Mars of the United States, founded July 4, 1776! Mars was here at the founding of Baghdad in 762 CE, Uranus when the State of Israel was proclaimed in 1948.

      I hve found that supernovae often relate to religious events.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

    • Shevtsova
      Message 2 of 18 , May 13, 2011
        (Denise)
        > I think the Crab Nebula is close to Pleiades 29Tau
        > Israel solar return Jupiter-Venus-Mercury trine nMars and
        > return Mars antiscia trine nJupiter and return Asc
        (Diana)
        > Nope. It's aligned with Orion's head and belt (but it does
        > connect to Israel's Uranus) 24GE05 appeared 2 weeks
        > "Great Schism" shattered connections btw East/West Christianity
        > July 4, 1054 CE... often relate to religious events.

        Hi Diana,

        I am very grateful for this information. It is then very important for
        Israel as progressed Venus 24Gem in natal 9th on nUranus and solar return
        South Node 23Gem all trine natal Asc 23Libra, and sextile the solar return
        Jupiter-Venus-Mercury, and sextile natal Mars and return Mars antiscia, but
        opposed natal and progressed Jupiter and return Ascendant antiscia, so this
        Crab Nebula-pVenus-nUranus-srNode is on solar return 7th, and it receive
        very positive aspects or is on natal and solar return Mars/solar return
        Jupiter-Mercury-Venus on natal 7th in trine, which certainly indicate a very
        fortunate association that could be extraordinary because of this Crab
        Nebula that is triggering powerful gamma rays. Also progressed Uranus is
        now on Betelgeuse square progressed MC-Mars 28-29Virgo, square Galactic
        Centre and close to progressed Ascendant depending on parameters used, also
        conjunct the 2012 exact alignment but some say it will be exact 21 December
        2011. So it is a great solar return for Israel also considering return Mars
        2Taurus trine return Ascendant, on 5th equal cusp and ruler of 4th of land
        and good fortune return 11th house.

        Denise
        Message 3 of 18 , May 13, 2011
          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K Rosenberg" <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

          > I hve found that supernovae often relate to religious events.

          I've always felt there seems to be a connection between Supernova 1987A in the Dorado part of Nubecula Major (which I call Shelton's Star after its discoverer, Canadian astronomer Ian Shelton) and the current attempts to turn the US into a right-wing Christian theocracy. I believe Pat Robertson ran for president the year after the supernova appeared and when that failed miserably, started the Christian Coalition. Ronald Reagan, who was president in 1987, had already given Fundie politician/preachers like Robertson and Jerry Falwell access to the White House.

          Mark A. Holmes
        • Shevtsova
          Message 4 of 18 , May 13, 2011
            (Mark A. Holmes)
            > I believe Pat Robertson ran for president the year after the supernova
            > appeared and when that failed miserably, started the Christian Coalition.
            > Ronald Reagan, who was president in 1987, had already given Fundie
            > politician/preachers like Robertson and Jerry Falwell access to the White
            > House.

            Hi,

            Being Canadian, I am confused on what americans say what Christianity is.
            I have read that Pat Robertson is or was a TV evangelist. I do not consider
            him a christian. Evangelists and Protestants are not following the one and
            only Catholic Church which leader is the Pope in Rome and are in fact
            profoundly anti-catholic. And from times to times, there are priests and
            bishops (and even archbishops) who are also heretics and not obedient to the
            one and only Catholic Church as founded by the apostles of Jesus Christ, the
            origin or Christianity. So what an evangelist does is often purely
            personal, as the thousands of different pastors around the Protestant
            movement, and people have a tendency to believe this is christianity, but I
            think it is not. Obedient priests to the roman catholic magistorum would
            never be hateful. I am certain that Pastors like Jeremy Wright have
            absolutely nothing to do with the Catholic Roman Church or christianity
            because they are all profoundly anti-catholic. So it would seem that true
            christians or catholics are in fact quite rare in United States, do you
            agree?

            Ronald Reagan was raised as a Protestant and was a Presbyterian Protestant
            when he was President, so I am not surprised that he would have met
            Robertson and Falwell. America had only one president that was catholic
            (and I am not certain if he was fervently catholic at that) and it is John
            F. Kennedy. Again, Protestant and Evangelists as well as lukewarm
            catholics are very strange christians as they do not believe in the true
            presence of Jesus in the Eucharist. A true christian must learn to imitate
            Jesus Christ and live an holy life Then one can say he is a christian.
            Otherwise, saying you are christian do not mean nothing especially if your
            live like a sinner and you are hateful.

            All religions have this problem where people are doing bad deeds in the name
            of a religion.

            Denise
            Message 5 of 18 , May 13, 2011
              We're not all fire-breathing fundamentalists down here, but we've got too many hateful, selfish so-called Christians, and yes, the way Pat Robertson lives his life doesn't seem to have much to do with the way Jesus lived his.

              There are lots of Catholics in Congress, and Joe Biden (our Vice President) is Catholic, but yes, so far only one Catholic, John F. Kennedy, has attained the presidency, and he had to make it clear that the country was not going to be run from the Vatican through him, which was a big concern in 1960. Mormons like Mitt Romney and Jews like Joe Lieberman find themselves confronting the same fears that they're going to be puppets (of the LDS leadership in Salt Lake City and of Israel, respectively) and drag the whole country along.

              There seems to be a connection between Shelton's Star and the would-be theocratic movement in this country. I think 1987, the year of this supernova, was the year the First Intifada started in Israel. It seems like American political parties have split on the Israeli-Palestinian issue in the years since: the Democrats support a solution fair to both sides, while the Republicans support the Israeli government no matter what it does; and that something similar exists up in Canada.

              Mark A. Holmes

              Message 6 of 18 , May 13, 2011
                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "mahtezcatpoc" <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

                > There seems to be a connection between Shelton's Star and the would-be theocratic movement in this country. I think 1987, the year of this supernova, was the year the First Intifada started in Israel.

                And the Palestinian territories.

                >It seems like American political parties have split on the Israeli-Palestinian issue in the years since: the Democrats support a solution fair to both sides, while the Republicans support the Israeli government no matter what it does; and that something similar exists up in Canada.

                And that the issue has religious overtones.

                Mark A. Holmes

                > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shevtsova <shevtsova@> wrote:
                > >
                > > (Mark A. Holmes)
                > > > I believe Pat Robertson ran for president the year after the supernova
                > > > appeared and when that failed miserably, started the Christian Coalition.
                > > > Ronald Reagan, who was president in 1987, had already given Fundie
                > > > politician/preachers like Robertson and Jerry Falwell access to the White
                > > > House.
                > >

                > > Hi,
                > >
                > > Being Canadian, I am confused on what americans say what Christianity is.
                > > I have read that Pat Robertson is or was a TV evangelist. I do not consider
                > > him a christian. Evangelists and Protestants are not following the one and
                > > only Catholic Church which leader is the Pope in Rome and are in fact
                > > profoundly anti-catholic. And from times to times, there are priests and
                > > bishops (and even archbishops) who are also heretics and not obedient to the
                > > one and only Catholic Church as founded by the apostles of Jesus Christ, the
                > > origin or Christianity. So what an evangelist does is often purely
                > > personal, as the thousands of different pastors around the Protestant
                > > movement, and people have a tendency to believe this is christianity, but I
                > > think it is not. Obedient priests to the roman catholic magistorum would
                > > never be hateful. I am certain that Pastors like Jeremy Wright have
                > > absolutely nothing to do with the Catholic Roman Church or christianity
                > > because they are all profoundly anti-catholic. So it would seem that true
                > > christians or catholics are in fact quite rare in United States, do you
                > > agree?
                > >
                > > Ronald Reagan was raised as a Protestant and was a Presbyterian Protestant
                > > when he was President, so I am not surprised that he would have met
                > > Robertson and Falwell. America had only one president that was catholic
                > > (and I am not certain if he was fervently catholic at that) and it is John
                > > F. Kennedy. Again, Protestant and Evangelists as well as lukewarm
                > > catholics are very strange christians as they do not believe in the true
                > > presence of Jesus in the Eucharist. A true christian must learn to imitate
                > > Jesus Christ and live an holy life Then one can say he is a christian.
                > > Otherwise, saying you are christian do not mean nothing especially if your
                > > live like a sinner and you are hateful.
                > >
                > > All religions have this problem where people are doing bad deeds in the name
                > > of a religion.
                > >
                > > Denise

              • janis
                Message 7 of 18 , May 14, 2011

                  Don’t you find it interesting, to say the least, that currently six of the nine Supreme Court justices are Catholic?  And three of them are Opus Dei?

                  I agree with the statement,  “All religions have this problem where people are doing bad deeds in the name of a religion.”   Including Catholicism, which not rare in the US.    I’m all for the separation of Church and hate.

                  Mark, I agree with all your comments.

                  janis

> [...]

                  > christians or catholics are in fact quite rare in United States, do you
                  > agree?
                  >
                  > Ronald Reagan was raised as a Protestant and was a Presbyterian Protestant
                  > when he was President, so I am not surprised that he would have met
                  > Robertson and Falwell. America had only one president that was catholic
                  > (and I am not certain if he was fervently catholic at that) and it is John
                  > F. Kennedy. Again, Protestant and Evangelists as well as lukewarm
                  > catholics are very strange christians as they do not believe in the true
                  > presence of Jesus in the Eucharist. A true christian must learn to imitate
                  > Jesus Christ and live an holy life Then one can say he is a christian.
                  > Otherwise, saying you are christian do not mean nothing especially if your
                  > live like a sinner and you are hateful.
                  >
                  > All religions have this problem where people are doing bad deeds in the name

                • Shevtsova
                  Message 8 of 18 , May 14, 2011
                    (Mark A. Holmes)
                    > We're not all
                    fire-breathing fundamentalists down here, but
                    > we've got too many
                    hateful, selfish so-called Christians, and
                    > yes, the way Pat Robertson
                    lives his life doesn't seem to have
                    > much to do with the way Jesus lived
                    his.... I think 1987, the
                    > year of this supernova, was the year the First
                    Intifada started
                    > in Israel. It seems like American political parties
                    have split
                    > on the Israeli-Palestinian issue in the years since: the
                    > Democrats support a solution fair to both sides, while the

                    Republicans support the Israeli government no matter what it
                    > does; and
                    that something similar exists up in Canada.

                    Hi Mark,

                    The truth is that the vast majority on earth are living like godless creatures even if born christians, jewish, muslims, budhists, etc., and this is probably why Luke in the Gospel wrote most people are not going to heaven, which they would not like anyhow as wrote Cardinal Newman.  One person who died and went there saw it:  "One person who went there said there are deers roaming freely in a beautiful undying grass, so hunters hungry for blood, would not like heaven for sure."  You have to become heavenly material to go there.  So people who say they are christians, jews, muslims, buddhist, etc., do not mean they are religious at all, especially when one is famous in the mundane world.  “Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.” —Luke 13:23-24  http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/few_going_to_heaven.htm

                    Some say that this 24 February 1987 Supernova is now brightening again from a collision of gases in space, and should be visible again to the unaided eye by year 2012. Do you have the position of the Supernova 1987-A?

                    Denise
                    P.S. I am currently studying theology and philosophy.
                  • Shevtsova
                    Message 9 of 18 , May 14, 2011
                      (Janis)
                      > ...six of the nine Supreme Court justices are Catholic? And three
                      > of them are Opus Dei? I agree with the statement, "All religions
                      > have this problem where people are doing bad deeds in the name
                      > of a religion." Including Catholicism, which not rare in the US.
                      > I'm all for the separation of Church and hate.

                      Hi,

                      People are evil, godless and liars, and there will always be hateful people
                      everywhere in every religion, and even more in pagan religions which are
                      often satanic. Remember atheist countries as Soviet Russia, Communist China
                      where the worst evil are done against religion too. Hate is within men, and
                      one has to grow spiritually to control and have dominion on his senses and
                      evil passions, and certainly you must admit it is true. Being an atheist do
                      not make you not hateful.

                      As for the rumors which mostly come from Michael Carmichael of Counterpunch
                      that Alito, Kennedy, Roberts, Thomas and Scalia are members of Opus Dei, it
                      seems there are no proof at all of this.
                      http://www.mgrfoundation.org/OpusDeiInUSGovernment.html Most people think
                      that Dan Brown's fiction books are the truth, but they are truly fictional.
                      I am not a member of Opus Dei but made research on it
                      http://www.opusdei.ca/ . Opus Dei is a Catholic institution founded by Saint
                      Josemaría Escrivá. Its mission is to spread the message that work and the
                      circumstances of everyday life are occasions for growing closer to God, for
                      serving others, and for improving society. St. Josemaria Escriva is born 9
                      january 1902 in Barbastro in Spain, under a New Moon conjunct 18-23Capricorn
                      Saturn, Mercury and Jupiter, and Mars 5Aqu is exactly on Altair, no
                      afflictions for all those planets.

                      Denise
                      Message 10 of 18 , May 17, 2011
                        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shevtsova <shevtsova@...> wrote:

                        > Some say that this 24 February 1987 Supernova is now brightening again from a collision of gases in space, and should be visible again to the unaided eye by year 2012.

                        This was an explosion of a star, not a sudden brightening of a still-existing star, which would be a nova. The star which birthed this supernova doesn't exist anymore.

                        Sorry for the late response.

                        Message 11 of 18 , May 25, 2011

                          Mark sent:

                          1.1. NASA Astronomy Picture of the Day (May 23, 2011)

                          Posted by: "mahtezcatpoc" mahtezcatpoc@... mahtezcatpoc

                          Date: Wed May 25, 2011 5:58 am ((PDT))

                          http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap110523.html

                          "Why does the Crab Nebula flare? No one is sure. The unusual behavior, discovered over the past few years, seems only to occur in very high energy light -- gamma rays. As recently as one month ago, gamma-ray observations of the Crab Nebula by the Fermi Gamma Ray Space Telescope showed an unexpected increase in gamma-ray brightness, becoming about five times the nebula's usual gamma-ray brightness, and fading again in only a few days. Now usually the faster the variability, the smaller the region involved. This might indicate that the powerful pulsar at the center of the Crab, a compact neutron star rotating 30 times a second, is somehow involved. Specifically, speculation is centered on the changing magnetic field that surely surrounds the powerful pulsar. Rapid changes in this field might lead to waves of rapidly accelerated electrons which emit the flares, possibly in ways similar to our Sun.

                          I was puzzled by line 5 above, where it says "the powerful pulsar at the center of the Crab" - because the Crab Nebula is not in Cancer, the Crab, but in Taurus, the Bull - but finally I realized that what was meant was "the powerful pulsar at the center of the Crab Nebula"

                          Love, Diana

                          Website: http://ye-stars.com