Re: Res: [thefixedstars] Osama Bin Laden death chart

    Message 1 of 10 , May 11, 2011
      Yeah, I've got doubts about that 12:30 a.m. time. Might be the time the helicopters took off rather than bin Laden's moment of death?

      Mark A. Holmes

      De: mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...>
      Para: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 11 de Maio de 2011 13:44:54
      Assunto: [thefixedstars] Osama Bin Laden death chart

      Using the 12:30 a.m. USZ4 time given by Diana R. yields a chart whose Ascendant is 28 Capricorn 17. That degree sort of rang a bell and I looked to see if Anser (Alpha Vulpeculae) was aligned with the Ascendant of bin Laden's death chart (the chart for the raid?). Vulpecula the Fox is often depicted as holding a goose in its mouth (it was originally Vulpecula et Anser, the Fox and Goose). Anser (Latin for "goose") marks, as you might have guessed, the goose. The name Anser also suggests "answer" (as in "answer to").

      There's no Anser alignment with the Ascendant of this chart, but Pe Sze is aligned with the Ascendant. Pe Sze (Alpha Indi) is also known as The Persian, which is sort of suggestive of the location where bin Laden was found. Pakistan is in South Asia; its chief language, Urdu, is an Indo-Iranian language like Farsi, the main language of Iran, or Persia; and Pakistan actually borders Iran, as well as India, and was once part of India when it was a British possession. Columbus called the indigenous inhabitants of the Western Hemisphere Indians because he thought he was in India--when actually he was in the Bahamas, but whatever.

      Also, the Midheaven at 17 Scorpio 33 is aligned with a couple of stars of Musca (the Fly) that I coined names for: Anopheles (Epsilon Muscae) and Culex (Zeta-1 Muscae).

      In Greek, Anopheles means "useless" and Culex means "gnat." Both are genera of mosquito known for carrying diseases (Anopheles mosquitoes carry malaria and Culex mosquitoes carry a number of diseases, including, but not limited to, West Nile virus and several different kinds of encephalitis).

      Well, bin Laden turned out to be not much use to society (you can't call what he chose to do with his life and his inherited wealth positive), and after careful planning, our military swatted him like a gnat. And the ideology and tactics he promoted can be seen as a disease.

      Mark A. Holmes