Mark's Moon at Antares

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2011

      Mark sent:

      3a. Re: Osama Bin Laden birth data

      Posted by: "mahtezcatpoc" mahtezcatpoc@... mahtezcatpoc

      Date: Fri May 6, 2011 9:56 pm ((PDT))

      My mother grew up dirt-poor in the rural South during the Great Depression, the second of 13 children and the oldest surviving child of an alcoholic railroad worker turned farmer who beat his wife and kids and did time in state prison for beating a man to death while drunk. She left home at 17 after graduating valedictorian of her high-school graduating class and became a public health nurse.

      I have this tendency to swim against the flow and take what I'm interested in to the limit, which I ascribe in part to the Antares alignment.

      That's fascinating!  Of course, what I sent is only part of the Antares information - your mother sounds like quite an extraordinary person!  The eldest surviving sibling - Antares is the determinant star the Nakshatra "Jyestha, the Eldest" (of the Moon god's queens), representing all that is senior in every way...and the fact that she became a nurse - in the same degree is Han, Zeta Ophiuchi - Ophiuchus is a shamanic figure that the Greeks morphed into Aesculapius, their God of Medicine!  And about her father -- Han was part of the ancient Euphratean lunar mansion Mulu-bat, "Man of Death."

      What an astonishing heritage you have!  Thank you for the feed-back!

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com