Re: Osama Bin Laden birth data

    Message 1 of 10 , May 7 4:08 PM
      Yeah, I have my maternal grandfather's birth data:

      Floyd F.
      February 21, 1905
      Hornersville, Missouri

      No birth time available.

      Mark A. Holmes

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:

      > Do you know your maternal grandfather's birth data? It sounds like
      > your mother (Moon) overcame powerful obstacles. Perhaps your Moon
      > describes your familial inheritance through your mother. What you
      > describe as your grandfather's life certainly could be the darker side
      > of Antares.
      > Diana S.
      > On 5/6/2011 9:56 PM, mahtezcatpoc wrote:
      > >
      > > My mother grew up dirt-poor in the rural South during the Great
      > > Depression, the second of 13 children and the oldest surviving child
      > > of an alcoholic railroad worker turned farmer who beat his wife and
      > > kids and did time in state prison for beating a man to death while
      > > drunk. She left home at 17 after graduating valedictorian of her
      > > high-school graduating class and became a public health nurse.
      > >
      > > I have this tendency to swim against the flow and take what I'm
      > > interested in to the limit, which I ascribe in part to the Antares
      > > alignment.
      > >
      > > Mark A. Holmes
      > >
      > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Shawhouse <shawhouse@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Does Diana Rosenberg's description resonate? How would it manifest on
      > > > the Moon? Your mother? Your ancestry?
      > > > Diana S.

      > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>

      > > (The
      > > if there
      > > successful.
      > > is able
      > > definitely the
      > > kind,

    • Shawhouse
      Message 2 of 10 , May 7 5:59 PM
        I didn't have to look far for Antares!  It intersects the Nodes at 9Virgo/Pisces42 respectively. Evolutionary astrology posits that the SN represents what we no longer need. Bad habits from past lives. An intersecting body is a skipped step that must be incorporated before we can manifest the NN or we keep bouncing back to bad SN habits.  I guess the dark side of Antares kept winning, bouncing him back to Pisces alcohol and prison. Or maybe the obstacles he faced came to him in the guise of Antares people who bore down on him with their more ruthless natures.   He had potential to do detail work, health work, mentoring work, or perhaps just hold a job-work, AND FARMING - all those nice Virgo/6th house 'disciplines'. So, notwithstanding his challenges, he managed to do a little NN work.  Maybe your mother's interest in health came from him in some way. We could figure out more if we had his birth time, but just that information is fascinating.  And, through your mother, you bear that energy deep within your DNA.  Thank heavens for Mom!  By the way, Steven Forrest teaches that Pluto is the wound that we bring in from the past life, and your grandfather's Pluto was in Gemini.  Maybe he never had a childhood, or had a learning disability (SN in Pisces meshes well with this possibility).  We read anything connected with the SN in the negative since we're supposed to release it.  The Sun on his SN  might indicate some dominating energy, either a father, or, given that the sign is Pisces, maybe its this signature is just another indicator of wardens and alcohol.
        Diana S.