Re: Res: FW: [thefixedstars] Osama Bin Laden birth data

  • Shawhouse
    Message 1 of 10 , May 6, 2011
      I'll remember Mars conjunct Agol!  Not pleasant.
      Diana S.
      On 5/6/2011 11:26 AM, Antonio Harres wrote:

      Hi,

      I never said that every person born under Mars square Pluto is a mass murder.

      I said that between the two charts for Bin Laden, the one for March 10th 1957, has
      the aspects that reflects more clearly his story, including the Sun-Saturn square, as he killed
      even his fellows Arabs and Muslims.

      A list of people who was born under Mars square Pluto was posted and
      I asked, how many under the Mars conjunct Algol and the answer  was... only Bin Laden.

      Maybe the Pluto-Regulus conjunction is the symbol of the King of Hades.

      Antonio Harres

      De: Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>
      Para: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 6 de Maio de 2011 15:14:14
      Assunto: Re: FW: [thefixedstars] Osama Bin Laden birth data

      Since I have natal Mars in Scorpio square Pluto in Leo, I like to think that this is not a mass murder aspect. I'm 64 years old, and I haven't been part of a mass murder yet - knock on wood.   Stress, by all means.  This configuration brings out one's fighter instinct.  Maybe because one is surrounded by fighting of some sort in early childhood, based upon my own experience.  My natal Pluto is in the 11th, conjunct Saturn and the Moon.  Steven Forrest says that Pluto is the past life wound one carries into this life.  Certainly, my ancestors, as Jewish immigrants (those who made it) faced mass murder, and I carry that energy with regard to issues of trust and a will to survive, but the configuration in my chart is not reflected in every chart bearing Mars square Pluto.
      Diana S.
      On 5/5/2011 10:34 PM, Gabriella wrote:

      Antonio,

      You mentioned Mars- Pluto square = mass murder aspect.

      I had to run my database, and found the following people to have this square:

      Hamid Karzai ( Afgan Leader) 24.Dec.1957

      Imad Murnia 12 July 1957

      Mahmoud Abbas 26 March 1935

      Naoto Kan – Japan PM 10 Oct 1946

      Nasser –died 28.9.70 – born 15 Jan 1918

      Joe Biden – 20 Nov 1942

      Dalai Lama 6 July 1935

      Eli Horowitz- CEO of TEVA ! (think he is more of a healer) 20.4.1932

      Hemingway 21 July 1899

      Noel Tyl

      King Georghe V- Nasser, Ceausescu, ,Thomas Jefferson, Muhammad Ali, Banderas,

      France, Germany, Australia, Japan, Turkey

      And 280 more…. J

      Gabriella

      De: Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...>
      Para: PoliticalAstrology@yahoogroups.com; conjunction@yahoogroups.com; starsymbols@yahoogroups.com; thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 5 de Maio de 2011 5:02:46
      Assunto: [thefixedstars] Osama Bin Laden birth data

      Hi,

      I did some more work on Bin Laden because the March 10, '57 chart just did not work well

      with the raid transits -- the Oct 3, '57 works much better (Oct 3, 1957, 10:58 AM BAT (-3),

      Rihadh, Saudi Arabia, 24N38, 40E43).  For his death, I used Mon, May 2, 2011, 0:30 AM,

      Abbottobad, Pakistan, 34N09, 73E13 (it was still Sunday, May 1 in Washington and London).

      The transiting Sun was, to the minute, on the natal Ketu, the Asc was on the natal Equatorial

      Asc, and transiting Saturn on natal Jupiter.  The Asc is Sabik, Eta Ophiuchi, plus stars of Ara,

      the Altar, and 4 black holes - from my book:

      There is a temptation here to “play God,” setting dogma or personal power above morality, perhaps

      because some have trouble sensing the beneficent aspect of the divine. Sabik is said to make one

      prone to scandal, immorality, involvement in intrigues, danger from unjust accusations, and having

      “success in evil deeds;”

      The natal Saturn was on royal-and-war star Antares, the Scorpion's heart - also from my book:

      Guts, intellect, and the possibility of great power, authority and prosperity, but a tendency to belligerence, violence, suspicion, self-destructiveness...ferociously ambitious, imperious, glory-seeking; quick-witted, imaginative, rash and headstrong, stress is their natural habitat – if they do not encounter it, they will seek it out (or create it!)  Impulsive, obstinate, dominant, their lives may be marred by quarrels with colleagues, friends and relatives, who do not understand them; domestic life may be unhappy, and there may be more than one marriage. A saving grace is a very good sense of humor, with wry, whimsical observations of human foibles, considerable eloquence and a love of language and its uses (they delight in it, play with it, showing off their skill with words) but along with it a propensity for exaggeration. The best of them are hard-working, broadminded, gracious, generous and philanthropic, but the dark Serpent also dwells here, with its potential for greed and selfish, destructive, self-justifying malevolence, and Hercules adds a daredevil quality. There is great strategic ability, and they pride themselves on their detached, analytical, critical eye; if the chart so warrants, there may be prominence through war; otherwise war can bring loss, disgrace or death. A few may become “representatives” of their nation and/or culture. Overconfidence and arrogance can get them into trouble: prone to fixed, obsessive ideas, they do not do well in positions of unlimited power, for they may go overboard and come to believe themselves infallible. In their anxiety to be noticed, admired and promoted, they may become hypocritical (especially in religious matters) and/or make wrongful accusations. In their lives they will deal with issues of race, class, slavery, and human rights. Other issues include coldness and selfishness vs compassion and humanitarianism; jealousy vs generosity of spirit, tolerance or intolerance and prejudice vs openmindedness. Heart attacks, heart ailments and/or surgery (in the West, Antares is the heart of the Scorpion, in China, it is the heart of the Dragon), eye problems, blindness, head injuries or ailments, danger of accidents (especially from machinery), burns, wounds, danger to the lungs, poisoning (including environmental poisons), addictions, including sexual addiction, stress, depression, suicide, danger of murder or assassination; Watters wrote that when Antares is directed to an angle, there is severe stress; I have found this to be true. Keynote events in human history: the founding of cities, nations, empires, issues of national sovereignty, wars and great battles, nuclear events and disasters; “famous firsts;” fires (in ancient China, Antares was called the Great Fire); earthquakes, storms (extreme barometric lows), air and shipwrecks, fog, smog, pollution, epidemics (including smallpox), mass deaths; racial and human rights events; extremism, terrorism, murder, execution, assassinations, attacks. Prominent or angular at an eclipse or ingress, a warning of crises, dangers and fatalities.

      The IC, which rules the final disposition of the body and/or the grave, is Pisces in both zodiacs - he was buried at sea.

      Love, Diana

      PS: I previously mentioned the star Mu Cephei (a red star in the head of Cepheus, the King) that was associated with fires and assassinations -

      especially where the victim was shot in the head: in 1957 the star was 9 Aries 06 - the 10/3/57 chart has Eris at 8Aries58.

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      http://www.eset.com

      Message 2 of 10 , May 11, 2011
        Using the 12:30 a.m. USZ4 time given by Diana R. yields a chart whose Ascendant is 28 Capricorn 17. That degree sort of rang a bell and I looked to see if Anser (Alpha Vulpeculae) was aligned with the Ascendant of bin Laden's death chart (the chart for the raid?). Vulpecula the Fox is often depicted as holding a goose in its mouth (it was originally Vulpecula et Anser, the Fox and Goose). Anser (Latin for "goose") marks, as you might have guessed, the goose. The name Anser also suggests "answer" (as in "answer to").

        There's no Anser alignment with the Ascendant of this chart, but Pe Sze is aligned with the Ascendant. Pe Sze (Alpha Indi) is also known as The Persian, which is sort of suggestive of the location where bin Laden was found. Pakistan is in South Asia; its chief language, Urdu, is an Indo-Iranian language like Farsi, the main language of Iran, or Persia; and Pakistan actually borders Iran, as well as India, and was once part of India when it was a British possession. Columbus called the indigenous inhabitants of the Western Hemisphere Indians because he thought he was in India--when actually he was in the Bahamas, but whatever.

        Also, the Midheaven at 17 Scorpio 33 is aligned with a couple of stars of Musca (the Fly) that I coined names for: Anopheles (Epsilon Muscae) and Culex (Zeta-1 Muscae).

        In Greek, Anopheles means "useless" and Culex means "gnat." Both are genera of mosquito known for carrying diseases (Anopheles mosquitoes carry malaria and Culex mosquitoes carry a number of diseases, including, but not limited to, West Nile virus and several different kinds of encephalitis).

        Well, bin Laden turned out to be not much use to society (you can't call what he chose to do with his life and his inherited wealth positive), and after careful planning, our military swatted him like a gnat. And the ideology and tactics he promoted can be seen as a disease.

        Mark A. Holmes

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:

        > I'll remember Mars conjunct Agol! Not pleasant.
        > Diana S.
      • Antonio Harres
        Message 3 of 10 , May 11, 2011
          Ho,

          At http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13266944 there is a video from inside the compound.
          Between 02m09sec and 02m12sec the video shows a broken clock stopped at 00:20 am, I guess.

          After the compound was opened up to the media on Tuesday, Associated Press correspondent Nahal Toosi was tweeting her observations.

          “I am in a bldg across from cpd. Looks like servants quarters. Piles of clothes, pillows on floor. Broken clock on ground. Stopped at 2:20,” she reported. She also notes a mouldy lentil stew in a pot, half-eaten bread and an old television set.

          Antonio

          De: mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...>
          Para: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
          Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 11 de Maio de 2011 13:44:54
          Assunto: [thefixedstars] Osama Bin Laden death chart

          Message 4 of 10 , May 11, 2011
            Yeah, I've got doubts about that 12:30 a.m. time. Might be the time the helicopters took off rather than bin Laden's moment of death?

            Mark A. Holmes

            De: mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...>
            Para: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com