Osama Bin Laden birth data

    Message 1 of 10 , May 5, 2011
      Hi,

      I did some more work on Bin Laden because the March 10, '57 chart just did not work well
      with the raid transits -- the Oct 3, '57 works much better (Oct 3, 1957, 10:58 AM BAT (-3),
      Rihadh, Saudi Arabia, 24N38, 40E43).  For his death, I used Mon, May 2, 2011, 0:30 AM,
      Abbottobad, Pakistan, 34N09, 73E13 (it was still Sunday, May 1 in Washington and London).

      The transiting Sun was, to the minute, on the natal Ketu, the Asc was on the natal Equatorial
      Asc, and transiting Saturn on natal Jupiter.  The Asc is Sabik, Eta Ophiuchi, plus stars of Ara,
      the Altar, and 4 black holes - from my book:

      There is a temptation here to “play God,” setting dogma or personal power above morality, perhaps
      because some have trouble sensing the beneficent aspect of the divine. Sabik is said to make one
      prone to scandal, immorality, involvement in intrigues, danger from unjust accusations, and having
      “success in evil deeds;”

      The natal Saturn was on royal-and-war star Antares, the Scorpion's heart - also from my book:

      Guts, intellect, and the possibility of great power, authority and prosperity, but a tendency to belligerence, violence, suspicion, self-destructiveness...ferociously ambitious, imperious, glory-seeking; quick-witted, imaginative, rash and headstrong, stress is their natural habitat – if they do not encounter it, they will seek it out (or create it!)  Impulsive, obstinate, dominant, their lives may be marred by quarrels with colleagues, friends and relatives, who do not understand them; domestic life may be unhappy, and there may be more than one marriage. A saving grace is a very good sense of humor, with wry, whimsical observations of human foibles, considerable eloquence and a love of language and its uses (they delight in it, play with it, showing off their skill with words) but along with it a propensity for exaggeration. The best of them are hard-working, broadminded, gracious, generous and philanthropic, but the dark Serpent also dwells here, with its potential for greed and selfish, destructive, self-justifying malevolence, and Hercules adds a daredevil quality. There is great strategic ability, and they pride themselves on their detached, analytical, critical eye; if the chart so warrants, there may be prominence through war; otherwise war can bring loss, disgrace or death. A few may become “representatives” of their nation and/or culture. Overconfidence and arrogance can get them into trouble: prone to fixed, obsessive ideas, they do not do well in positions of unlimited power, for they may go overboard and come to believe themselves infallible. In their anxiety to be noticed, admired and promoted, they may become hypocritical (especially in religious matters) and/or make wrongful accusations. In their lives they will deal with issues of race, class, slavery, and human rights. Other issues include coldness and selfishness vs compassion and humanitarianism; jealousy vs generosity of spirit, tolerance or intolerance and prejudice vs openmindedness. Heart attacks, heart ailments and/or surgery (in the West, Antares is the heart of the Scorpion, in China, it is the heart of the Dragon), eye problems, blindness, head injuries or ailments, danger of accidents (especially from machinery), burns, wounds, danger to the lungs, poisoning (including environmental poisons), addictions, including sexual addiction, stress, depression, suicide, danger of murder or assassination; Watters wrote that when Antares is directed to an angle, there is severe stress; I have found this to be true. Keynote events in human history: the founding of cities, nations, empires, issues of national sovereignty, wars and great battles, nuclear events and disasters; “famous firsts;” fires (in ancient China, Antares was called the Great Fire); earthquakes, storms (extreme barometric lows), air and shipwrecks, fog, smog, pollution, epidemics (including smallpox), mass deaths; racial and human rights events; extremism, terrorism, murder, execution, assassinations, attacks. Prominent or angular at an eclipse or ingress, a warning of crises, dangers and fatalities.

      The IC, which rules the final disposition of the body and/or the grave, is Pisces in both zodiacs - he was buried at sea.

      Love, Diana

      PS: I previously mentioned the star Mu Cephei (a red star in the head of Cepheus, the King) that was associated with fires and assassinations -

      especially where the victim was shot in the head: in 1957 the star was 9 Aries 06 - the 10/3/57 chart has Eris at 8Aries58.

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

    • Antonio Harres
      Message 2 of 10 , May 5, 2011
        Hi,

        In the March 10, 1957 Bin Ladens´s chart, there is the mass murder aspect: Mars square Pluto,
        with Mars (25Ta15)-0-Algol (25Ta34) both conjunct  South Node (23Ta05)-0-Capulus (23Ta34),
        square Pluto (28Leo43) conjunct Regulus (29Leo14).

        Also, Sun in Pisces Square Saturn in Sag, in the name of fanatic religion beliefs he murdered even
        Arabs and Islamics, as Saturn "eats" its own children.

        At his death, Eris, Jupiter and Mars are all in opposition to his Solar Arc Directed Pluto, while the Sun
        was in transit over his secondary progressed Sun 12Ta45 conjunct Menkar 13Ta43.

        But I am not sure if the March 10 chart is correct.

        Antonio

        Message 3 of 10 , May 5, 2011
          So it was 12:30 a.m. USZ4 (GMT + 5 hours)? I've been hearing conflicting times.

          Mark A. Holmes

          Message 4 of 10 , May 5, 2011
            The Asc. of my youngest son is 9Sag58 conjunct Uranus at 9Sag46.  (The eldest son has his Asc. at 10Sag42).  Your description of the Antares personality is particularly accurate with regard to my youngest (in high school kids voted him the best rapper).  In fact, its almost as if there is no need for the rest of his chart!  Now, at 26, he is in computer advertising sales for a major company (don't ask me exactly what he does), the youngest in his group by a decade, and, pretty successful.  Both his father and I are fairly shy, so we can't figure out he is able to survive in such a high stress environment.  Antares is definitely the key.  Thankfully, he shows NO proclivity towards religion of any kind, let alone extreme fundamentalism.  At 26, he doesn't seem very interested in politics either, but, he's only 26.
            Diana S.

            Message 5 of 10 , May 5, 2011
              I have Antares aligned with the Moon.

              Mark A. Holmes

              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:

              > The Asc. of my youngest son is 9Sag58 conjunct Uranus at 9Sag46. (The
              > eldest son has his Asc. at 10Sag42). Your description of the Antares
              > personality is particularly accurate with regard to my youngest (in high
              > school kids voted him the best rapper). In fact, its almost as if there
              > is no need for the rest of his chart! Now, at 26, he is in computer
              > advertising sales for a major company (don't ask me exactly what he
              > does), the youngest in his group by a decade, and, pretty successful.
              > Both his father and I are fairly shy, so we can't figure out he is able
              > to survive in such a high stress environment. Antares is definitely the
              > key. Thankfully, he shows NO proclivity towards religion of any kind,
              > let alone extreme fundamentalism. At 26, he doesn't seem very
              > interested in politics either, but, he's only 26.
              > Diana S.
              > On 5/5/2011 8:28 AM, Mark Andrew Holmes wrote:
              > >
              > > So it was 12:30 a.m. USZ4 (GMT + 5 hours)? I've been hearing
              > > conflicting times.
              > >
              > > Mark A. Holmes

            • Shawhouse
              Message 6 of 10 , May 5, 2011
                Does Diana Rosenberg's description resonate?  How would it manifest on the Moon?  Your mother?  Your ancestry?
                Diana S.

                Message 7 of 10 , May 6, 2011
                  My mother grew up dirt-poor in the rural South during the Great Depression, the second of 13 children and the oldest surviving child of an alcoholic railroad worker turned farmer who beat his wife and kids and did time in state prison for beating a man to death while drunk. She left home at 17 after graduating valedictorian of her high-school graduating class and became a public health nurse.

                  I have this tendency to swim against the flow and take what I'm interested in to the limit, which I ascribe in part to the Antares alignment.

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 6, 2011
                     Do you know your maternal grandfather's birth data?  It sounds like your mother (Moon) overcame powerful obstacles.  Perhaps your Moon describes your familial inheritance through your mother.  What you describe as your grandfather's life certainly could be the darker side of Antares.
                    Diana S.

                    Message 9 of 10 , May 7, 2011
                      Yeah, I have my maternal grandfather's birth data:

                      Floyd F.
                      February 21, 1905
                      Hornersville, Missouri

                      No birth time available.

                      Message 10 of 10 , May 7, 2011
                        I didn't have to look far for Antares!  It intersects the Nodes at 9Virgo/Pisces42 respectively. Evolutionary astrology posits that the SN represents what we no longer need. Bad habits from past lives. An intersecting body is a skipped step that must be incorporated before we can manifest the NN or we keep bouncing back to bad SN habits.  I guess the dark side of Antares kept winning, bouncing him back to Pisces alcohol and prison. Or maybe the obstacles he faced came to him in the guise of Antares people who bore down on him with their more ruthless natures.   He had potential to do detail work, health work, mentoring work, or perhaps just hold a job-work, AND FARMING - all those nice Virgo/6th house 'disciplines'. So, notwithstanding his challenges, he managed to do a little NN work.  Maybe your mother's interest in health came from him in some way. We could figure out more if we had his birth time, but just that information is fascinating.  And, through your mother, you bear that energy deep within your DNA.  Thank heavens for Mom!  By the way, Steven Forrest teaches that Pluto is the wound that we bring in from the past life, and your grandfather's Pluto was in Gemini.  Maybe he never had a childhood, or had a learning disability (SN in Pisces meshes well with this possibility).  We read anything connected with the SN in the negative since we're supposed to release it.  The Sun on his SN  might indicate some dominating energy, either a father, or, given that the sign is Pisces, maybe its this signature is just another indicator of wardens and alcohol.
                        Diana S.