Re: GRB 110328 A

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2011
      It's aligned with my Mars and Vesta.

      Mark A. Holmes

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21, 2011
        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "mahtezcatpoc" <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

        > It's aligned with my Mars and Vesta.

        As gamma rays are shorter in wavelength than visible light, this object may have a more spiritual, not immediately obvious effect (same for ultraviolet and X-ray objects). Radio and infrared sources might operate more on a mundane level. It's an idea I picked up from (I think) Michael and Margaret Erlewine.