book of interest

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2011
      hey all, my sister sent me a book for my birthday, and rarely does one really fit this topic, But! its called Star Maps and its well, have a look yourselves...

      http://www.amazon.com/Star-Maps-Artistry-Cartography-Astronomy/dp/0387716688/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1UXOD2D52HWW7&colid=V7MLAE6LVBB6

      anyway thought I'd share, its really really a nice book with great photos of some very old star maps!

      Beth
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2011
        Thanks.

        Mark A. Holmes