10-13 Aries and fires

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2011
      I forgot to add after

      This was the Moon at the 1979 Three Mile Island nuclear accident and partial meltdown, Mercury at the 1986 Chernobyl, USSR nuclear explosion, fire and meltdown --

      Jupiter at the Mar 11 2011 9.0 earthquake/tsunami that devastated Japan and damaged the Fukushima Daishi Nuclear Plant, the start of "the worst nuclear disaster since Chernobyl"

      Love, Diana

    • mcadler@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2011
        Diana, I came in late on this thread so maybe somebody has already posted it, but I have this in my 10 Aries notes:

        On Nov. 11, 1963, two accidents occurred in Japan: the first was a coal mine explosion in Miike, Japan that killed 458 people and hospitalized 839 with carbon monoxide poisoning. The second was a three-train disaster in Yokohama that killed 160. Jupiter was at 10 Aries 32.

        Interesting that another major disaster comes to Japan when Jupiter is transiting that degree. I checked Nick Campion's book. The May 3, 1947 Japan chart has Venus in 9 Aries 34. The April 28, 1952, 1:30 PM chart has Uranus at 10 Cancer.

        Michele Adler

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2011

          Michele sent:

          Posted by: "mcadler@..." mcadler@... lmckevitt2002

          Date: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:50 am ((PDT))

          Diana, I came in late on this thread so maybe somebody has already posted it, but I have this in my 10 Aries notes:

          On Nov. 11, 1963, two accidents occurred in Japan: the first was a coal mine explosion in Miike, Japan that killed 458 people and hospitalized 839 with carbon monoxide poisoning. The second was a three-train disaster in Yokohama that killed 160. Jupiter was at 10 Aries 32.

          Interesting that another major disaster comes to Japan when Jupiter is transiting that degree. I checked Nick Campion's book. The May 3, 1947 Japan chart has Venus in 9 Aries 34. The April 28, 1952, 1:30 PM chart has Uranus at 10 Cancer.

          Michele Adler

          www.micheleadler.com
          ========
          Thank you Michele!  The mundane summary at this starset now reads:

          Fires!!!, explosions, accidents, wanton destruction, looting,  gas events, nuclear disasters, asphyxiation; underground springs, gasses, heat, pressures, eruptions; meteorite falls, assassinations, assassination attempts.

          The March 2011 disaster was on the same coast as a 1933 quake-tsunami that Richter rated 8.9, but is now, with the new "Moment Magnitude" or Mw scale is rated 8.4 -
          March 2, 1933, 5:30 PM UT, Sanriku, Japan, 39N12, 144E30

          If you run the chart and compare it to this recent disaster, the connections are astonishing, affirming the findings of other researchers that each locale or fault has an earthquake "signature"

          By the way, the 1933 Admetos-Hades conjunction was 10Aries19/10Aries28!  And 9 days later there was a major Los Angeles quake, centered at Long Beach.  Check out the 1994 Northridge (L.A.) quake and the 1995 Kobe, Japan quake -- they were exactly
          1 year apart.

          Love, Diana

          Website: http://ye-stars.com