Flaming star nebula

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2011

      Mark sent:

      http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap110311.html

      The Flaming Star Nebula (IC 405) and the nearby variable AE Aurigae.

      Gorgeous!  20 Gem 48 in 2000.
      20 Gem 57 now; cnj USA natal Mars

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2011
        How long has the nebula been aligned with the USA Mars? (I take it it's an alignment and not a true conjunction.) The US military has been involved in a lot of foreign wars in the past 110 years or so, although it seems that in the past few decades the emphasis has been on police, peacekeeping and humanitarian action and wars conducted against real or alleged state sponsors of terrorism aimed at our territory.

        Mark A. Holmes