Sorry

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2011
      Re: Regulus

      Sorry the alignments of the star positions got messed up in transmission -
      I had tested them by sending the message to myself and they seemed fine,
      but I guess the group margins are set differently.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2011
        They look okay to me. Thanks for sending these.

        Mark A. Holmes

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K Rosenberg" <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

        > Re: Regulus
        >
        > Sorry the alignments of the star positions got messed up in transmission -
        > I had tested them by sending the message to myself and they seemed fine,
        > but I guess the group margins are set differently.
        >
        > Love, Diana

      • Lynda Walker
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
          Yes, to me as well. I get the new format emails here.

          Kind Regards,
          Lynda Walker