Re: My love to you all - Arabic Part of Miracles

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2010
      Part of Miracles = Ascendant plus Pluto minus Sun. I haven't tried it out, either, but the data on Sts. Bernadette, Joan of Arc and Padre Pio are intriguing.

      Mark A. Holmes

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shevtsova <shevtsova@...> wrote:

      > (Sunil John)
      > > In this post you mentioned about Part of Miracles,
      > > in Diana's case it is in the 4H (14 Libra) and it is
      > > being trined degreecally by natal Saturn who is sitting
      > > in the 8H of death. Hence we deduce that she went
      > > into coma and came back - Miracle - is this how it is
      > > to be deduced ? I would be grateful to you
      > > a) If you can point out to a online source on Parts of
      > > Miracle as i would like to learn more
      > > i would get created an excel calculate this point and
      > > use it to test it on near death experiences.
      >

      > Hi Sunil John,
      >
      > A friend told me about this Part of Miracles few days ago. I think she
      > found it here
      > http://www-personal.umich.edu/~pfa/dreamhouse/attic/lots/lotslist.html The
      > author of this only source give the sources for the arabic parts
      > http://www-personal.umich.edu/~pfa/dreamhouse/attic/lots/sources.html
      >
      > A miracle is defined as anything that is an extremely outstanding or unusual
      > event, thing or accomplishment, which could be manifesting divine
      > intervention in human affairs. I do not know if this was so for Diana, but
      > it feels this way.
      >
      > I do not know if this Part of Miracles is of any value. I also have little
      > experience with Arabic Parts and never use them when I delineate a chart for
      > prediction because I do not feel confident enough that arabic parts can give
      > reliable results. However, after testing the Part of Miracles on the charts
      > of religious people associated with miracles, there are some interesting
      > results. Furthermore, I only use minimally the trans-saturnian planets
      > since I study traditional astrology, i.e. Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. So I
      > offer this only as a curiosity and not as a proof of anything.
      >
      > Ste Bernadette de Soubirous
      > b. 7 january 1844, 14:00, Lourdes, France.
      > Asc 10Gem, Part of Miracles 14Virgo in 5th
      > Ruler Mercury 3Aqu in 9th conj Altair
      > Natal Saturn conj 9th cusp 24Cap conj Terrebellum
      > First apparition 11 February 1858.
      > Progressed Part of Miracles 14Virgo again opp by solar return Moon antiscia
      > 14Pisces.
      > Solar Return Mercury 1Aqu ruler of return 9th trine Solar Return Asc 7Libra.
      > Solar Return Saturn 25Can opp nSaturn-9th conj Terrebellum
      >
      > Joan of Arc
      > b. 6 january 1412, 17h00 Domremy la Pucelle, France
      > Asc 0Leo, Part of Miracles 22Sagi in 5th
      > Ruler Jupiter ruler of 9th conj Moon and Spica
      > Natal Venus conj Altair trine Saturn conj Algol
      >
      > Padre Pio
      > b. 25 May 1887, 16:10 Pietrelcina, Italy
      > Asc 29Lib, Part of Miracles 29Lib conj Asc and Spica
      > Ruler Venus in 9th conj Saturn and Castro
      > First apparition when he was a child.
      > http://www.padrepio.catholicwebservices.com/english/App.htm
      >
      > Birth of Jesus (astrologer Moby Dick)
      > 1 March 7 BC, 1:21, Bethlehem, Israel
      > Asc 12Sag, Part of Miracles 13Gem on Desc
      > Ruler Mercury 16Aqu conj Achernar (today 15Pis), and trine Part of Miracles.
> [...]
    • Sunil John
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2010
        Hi Shev
        Many thanks for your detailed mail which is perfectly helpful. I have opened the links and will study them, it gives sources too.

        The examples given by you are worth studying further. Appreciate all your help

        Regards,

        SunilJohn