Re: [thefixedstars] My love to you all

  • joe polise
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 20, 2010
      I echo this sentiment Michelle-

      Diana your work is such a wonderful resource for us all.

      wishing you a restful holiday,

      Joe Polise

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 21, 2010
        Hi Diana

        Your fighting spirit is as inspirational as your posts have been over the years. Thank you so much for how much you have shared. I've just learned so much from you, & definitely will buy your book(s).  I've been  praying for you, but also praying that you will stay with us long enough to see how well your book is received after all your efforts, especially in the face of adversity like this.

        Hope you enjoy a wonderful Christmas home with your family & all the best for 2011,

        Kindest Regards,
        Lynda