RE: [thefixedstars] My love to you all

  • Derek Reveres
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 20, 2010
      Hope you are doing well Diana, my prayers go out to you!

      To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      From: suniljohn_2002@...
      Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 21:01:59 -0800
      Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] My love to you all

      Dearest Diana
      Greetings

      So nice to hear of your recovery from coma. You were missed and we look forward for your path breaking book.

      Regards,

      Sunil John

      Mumbai

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 20, 2010
        Hi Diana

        I hope you get well soon.Jüpiter going to Aries.

        Regards
        Okku

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, DIANA ROSENBERG <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

        > Dear fellow lovers of the sky,
        >
        > I have just come out of a terrible/wonderful week of coma in the hospital, and I
        > am grateful to still be here to wish you all a wonderful holiday and New Year.�
        > I was in the ICU, with my hands tied and a tube down my throat - when I came to,
        > I remembered that most of my Aries planets are aligned with the constellation of
        > Andromeda, the Chained Woman!
        >
        > A happy Christmas and New Year to all.
        >
        > Love, Diana
        > (Diana K Rosenberg)
        > not home yet - written on a rehab center computer
        > PS� My book will be ready soon

      • joe polise
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 20, 2010
          I echo this sentiment Michelle-

          Diana your work is such a wonderful resource for us all.

          wishing you a restful holiday,

          Joe Polise

          All the best to you, Diana. You're a courageous inspiration, and I so look forward to reading your book. Have a blessed Christmas and a great 2011.

          Michele Adler

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 21, 2010
            Hi Diana

            Your fighting spirit is as inspirational as your posts have been over the years. Thank you so much for how much you have shared. I've just learned so much from you, & definitely will buy your book(s).  I've been  praying for you, but also praying that you will stay with us long enough to see how well your book is received after all your efforts, especially in the face of adversity like this.

            Hope you enjoy a wonderful Christmas home with your family & all the best for 2011,

            Kindest Regards,
            Lynda