Re: [thefixedstars] My love to you all - Arabic Part of Miracles

  • Shevtsova
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2010
      (Sunil John)
      > In this post you mentioned about Part of Miracles,
      > in Diana's case it is in the 4H (14 Libra) and it is
      > being trined degreecally by natal Saturn who is sitting
      > in the 8H of death. Hence we deduce that she went
      > into coma and came back - Miracle - is this how it is
      > to be deduced ? I would be grateful to you
      > a) If you can point out to a online source on Parts of
      > Miracle as i would like to learn more
      > i would get created an excel calculate this point and
      > use it to test it on near death experiences.

      Hi Sunil John,

      A friend told me about this Part of Miracles few days ago. I think she
      found it here
      http://www-personal.umich.edu/~pfa/dreamhouse/attic/lots/lotslist.html The
      author of this only source give the sources for the arabic parts
      http://www-personal.umich.edu/~pfa/dreamhouse/attic/lots/sources.html

      A miracle is defined as anything that is an extremely outstanding or unusual
      event, thing or accomplishment, which could be manifesting divine
      intervention in human affairs. I do not know if this was so for Diana, but
      it feels this way.

      I do not know if this Part of Miracles is of any value. I also have little
      experience with Arabic Parts and never use them when I delineate a chart for
      prediction because I do not feel confident enough that arabic parts can give
      reliable results. However, after testing the Part of Miracles on the charts
      of religious people associated with miracles, there are some interesting
      results. Furthermore, I only use minimally the trans-saturnian planets
      since I study traditional astrology, i.e. Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. So I
      offer this only as a curiosity and not as a proof of anything.

      Ste Bernadette de Soubirous
      b. 7 january 1844, 14:00, Lourdes, France.
      Asc 10Gem, Part of Miracles 14Virgo in 5th
      Ruler Mercury 3Aqu in 9th conj Altair
      Natal Saturn conj 9th cusp 24Cap conj Terrebellum
      First apparition 11 February 1858.
      Progressed Part of Miracles 14Virgo again opp by solar return Moon antiscia
      14Pisces.
      Solar Return Mercury 1Aqu ruler of return 9th trine Solar Return Asc 7Libra.
      Solar Return Saturn 25Can opp nSaturn-9th conj Terrebellum

      Joan of Arc
      b. 6 january 1412, 17h00 Domremy la Pucelle, France
      Asc 0Leo, Part of Miracles 22Sagi in 5th
      Ruler Jupiter ruler of 9th conj Moon and Spica
      Natal Venus conj Altair trine Saturn conj Algol

      Padre Pio
      b. 25 May 1887, 16:10 Pietrelcina, Italy
      Asc 29Lib, Part of Miracles 29Lib conj Asc and Spica
      Ruler Venus in 9th conj Saturn and Castro
      First apparition when he was a child.
      http://www.padrepio.catholicwebservices.com/english/App.htm

      Birth of Jesus (astrologer Moby Dick)
      1 March 7 BC, 1:21, Bethlehem, Israel
      Asc 12Sag, Part of Miracles 13Gem on Desc
      Ruler Mercury 16Aqu conj Achernar (today 15Pis), and trine Part of Miracles.
      Saturn-Venus on Alpheratz (today 14Ari)

      Regards,

      Shev
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2010
        Part of Miracles = Ascendant plus Pluto minus Sun. I haven't tried it out, either, but the data on Sts. Bernadette, Joan of Arc and Padre Pio are intriguing.

        Mark A. Holmes

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shevtsova <shevtsova@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > 14Pisces.
        > Solar Return Mercury 1Aqu ruler of return 9th trine Solar Return Asc 7Libra.
        > Solar Return Saturn 25Can opp nSaturn-9th conj Terrebellum
        >
        > Joan of Arc
        > b. 6 january 1412, 17h00 Domremy la Pucelle, France
        > Asc 0Leo, Part of Miracles 22Sagi in 5th
        > Ruler Jupiter ruler of 9th conj Moon and Spica
        > Natal Venus conj Altair trine Saturn conj Algol
        >
        > Padre Pio
        > b. 25 May 1887, 16:10 Pietrelcina, Italy
        > Asc 29Lib, Part of Miracles 29Lib conj Asc and Spica
        > Ruler Venus in 9th conj Saturn and Castro
        > First apparition when he was a child.
        > http://www.padrepio.catholicwebservices.com/english/App.htm
        >
        > Birth of Jesus (astrologer Moby Dick)
        > 1 March 7 BC, 1:21, Bethlehem, Israel
        > Asc 12Sag, Part of Miracles 13Gem on Desc
        > Ruler Mercury 16Aqu conj Achernar (today 15Pis), and trine Part of Miracles.

      • Sunil John
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2010
          Hi Shev
          Many thanks for your detailed mail which is perfectly helpful. I have opened the links and will study them, it gives sources too.

          The examples given by you are worth studying further. Appreciate all your help

          Regards,

          SunilJohn