Re: [thefixedstars] My love to you all

  • Sunil John
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 19, 2010
      Dearest Diana
      Greetings

      So nice to hear of your recovery from coma. You were missed and we look forward for your path breaking book.

      Regards,

      Sunil John

      Mumbai

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 19, 2010
        Dear Denise
        Greetings

        Your emails are always a learning for me. I thank you a lot for posting. In this post you mentioned about Part of Miracles, in Diana's case it is in the 4H (14 Libra) and it is being trined degreecally by natal Saturn who is sitting in the 8H of death.

        Hence we deduce that she went into coma and came back - Miracle - is this how it is to be deduced ?

        I would be grateful to you
        a) If you can point out to a online source on Parts of Miracle as i would like to learn more
        tried google search but was not productive
        b) Is this also mentioned in any book, in my little time on the net i have probably missed it and no one seems to have mentioned it.

        My intention is once i learn more about it i would get created an excel calculate this point and use it to test it on near death experiences.

        Many thanks, Pranam

        Regards,

        Sunil John

        Mumbai

        > I have just come out of a terrible/wonderful week of coma in
        > the hospital, and I am grateful to still be here to wish you all a
        > wonderful holiday and New Year. I was in the ICU, with my
        > hands tied and a tube down my throat - when I came to, I
        > remembered that most of my Aries planets are aligned with the
        > constellation of Andromeda, the Chained Woman!
        > PS My book will be ready soon

        Hi Diana,

        Thank you so much for giving us some news. A friend just gave me the
        formula for the Part of Miracles which is Asc + Pluto - Moon, which mean
        yours is 14Libra trine your natal Saturn. I wish you a wonderful holiday
        and New Year to you too Diana. It's so nice to hear from you and the good
        news about your book.

        Love,

        Denise

      • Antonio Harres
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 20, 2010

           keep going!

          Antonio

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 20, 2010
            Hope you are doing well Diana, my prayers go out to you!

            To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 20, 2010
              Hi Diana

              I hope you get well soon.Jüpiter going to Aries.

              Regards
              Okku

              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, DIANA ROSENBERG <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

              > Dear fellow lovers of the sky,
              >
              > I have just come out of a terrible/wonderful week of coma in the hospital, and I
              > am grateful to still be here to wish you all a wonderful holiday and New Year.�
              > I was in the ICU, with my hands tied and a tube down my throat - when I came to,
              > I remembered that most of my Aries planets are aligned with the constellation of
              > Andromeda, the Chained Woman!
              >
              > A happy Christmas and New Year to all.
              >
              > Love, Diana
              > (Diana K Rosenberg)
              > not home yet - written on a rehab center computer
              > PS� My book will be ready soon

            • joe polise
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 20, 2010
                I echo this sentiment Michelle-

                Diana your work is such a wonderful resource for us all.

                wishing you a restful holiday,

                Joe Polise

                All the best to you, Diana. You're a courageous inspiration, and I so look forward to reading your book. Have a blessed Christmas and a great 2011.

                Michele Adler

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 21, 2010
                  Hi Diana

                  Your fighting spirit is as inspirational as your posts have been over the years. Thank you so much for how much you have shared. I've just learned so much from you, & definitely will buy your book(s).  I've been  praying for you, but also praying that you will stay with us long enough to see how well your book is received after all your efforts, especially in the face of adversity like this.

                  Hope you enjoy a wonderful Christmas home with your family & all the best for 2011,

                  Kindest Regards,
                  Lynda