New photo albums and link

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19, 2005
      If any of you have looked at the Photos section lately, you'll notice
      that I added two photo albums, Constellation Pix and Obsolete
      Constellation Pix. The former contains pictures from old star atlases
      of constellations containing fixed stars not usually used in
      astrology, like several I just referred to, Grus, Hydrus, and Sagitta.

      The other album contains more pictures from old star atlases, of
      obsolete constellations such as Antinous and Frederici Honores.

      Also, I added a link to the site those pictures come from in the Links
      section.

      Used in conjunction with modern star maps, they can serve as a guide
      to the meaning of these stars.