Re: Diana R. on Political Astrology list--conj of Mercury, Mars and Pluto in Dec.

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2010
      And there were almost three dozen Muslims who died in the attacks. Here's a complete list.

      http://www.cair.com/Portals/0/pdf/Muslim-Victims-of-911.pdf

      Mohammed Hamdani, whose mother supports the establishment of 51Park, rushed to the World Trade Center when the planes hit to help and was caught in a building when it collapsed; they found him in about 40 pieces like a jigsaw puzzle. And not only did these people's families lose their loved ones, but they have to deal with misguided people who think that their religion makes them the enemy.

      Looks like the mosque controversy has subsided, but Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a never-ending source of trouble.