Fw: [moderatorcentral] Message Search Issues

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2010

      --- On Wed, 8/25/10, Layla <layla@...> wrote:

      From: Layla <layla@...>
      Subject: [moderatorcentral] Message Search Issues
      To: moderatorcentral@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 25, 2010, 12:22 AM

      Hello everyone:

      As some of you have noticed and communicated with us, over the weekend we experienced some server issues that impacted about 1/8 of our groups. These issues included:
      *Messages that were queued up but not delivered
      *Message search was still not working for a few of our groups
      Our team has been working hard over the weekend and all of today to eliminate issues related to message delays—but they have not been able to completely eliminate the message search problems.
      Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience — sometimes servers have minds of their own! Our team is has continued to put this on the top of our priority list. Thank you for your continuous support, understanding, and feedback in this process.