Re: [thefixedstars] Deeper understanding of Algol

  • Sunil John
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2010
      Dear Shev
      Greetings

      Thanks for your patience in teaching me all this

      a) You have given a very important tip on how to use astrotheme.com and now i have understood it completely. Once again appreciate this as it is most helpful tip for me

      b) U did mention that there are some other research softwares for fixed stars, can you suggest one or two which are good and simple even for a not so computer savvy person to understand.

      c) U have given a splendid example of Porfirio Diaz, it is most helpful. Here in Vedic Astrology we call the 4H the house of throne, Algol presents out of ordinary circumstances and experiences here and his ruler of Algol is with Saturn in the 4H of throne in the royal sign Leo and Saturn is KingMaker Planet (Yogakaraka) for Taurus Asc.

      d) >I was not the first to write this. I remember reading another astrologer,
      >Tom Callanan, who use this quote. Maybe it is "his"? I think you can use
      >it as your own. It belongs to you now.
      Thanks Shev, you are extremely humble and kind person teaching all this.
      I would like to take this up with you very soon in time after i have done some homework and experimenting with Algol
      Hope you dont mind
      Kind regards
      Sunil