Re: Barbara Watters' rules of travel and Tenerife airport disaster in 1977

  • Shevtsova
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2010
      > Barbara Watters' rules of travel from"Horary Astrology and the Judgment of
      > Events", page 133:
      > "The first house rules the ship, aircraft, bus, spacecraft, or train that
      > is the means of travel and carries the passengers. The Moon rules the
      > passengers. The Sun rules the captain, engineer, pilot, or driver of the
      > vessel or vehicle, who is responsible for its safe conduct. The fourth
      > house rules the point of departure, the seventh rules the area traversed,
      > the ports of call, and the adventures encountered on the way. The tenth
      > rules the destination or, in old fashioned language, he fate of the
      > journey and passengers. With our modern orientation toward belief in free
      > will, we are inclined to forget the classical meaning of the tenth -- "the
      > house of fate."

      Hi,
      The Tenerife airport disaster in 1977 was a collision involving two Boeing
      747 passenger aircraft on the runway of Los Rodeos Airport (now known as
      Tenerife North Airport) on the Spanish island of Tenerife, one of the Canary
      Islands. With 583 fatalities, the crash remains the deadliest accident in
      aviation history. All 248 aboard the fully fuelled KLM flight were killed.
      There were also 335 fatalities and 61 survivors from the Pan Am flight,
      which was struck along its spine by the KLM's landing gear, under-belly and
      four engines. Rescue crews were unaware for over 20 minutes that the Pan Am
      aircraft was also involved in the accident, because of the heavy fog and the
      separation of the crippled aircraft following the collision. The collision
      took place on March 27, 1977, at 17:06:56 local time. The aircraft were
      operating as Pan Am Flight 1736 (the Clipper Victor) under the command of
      Captain Victor Grubbs, and KLM Flight 4805 (the Rijn) under the command of
      Captain Jacob Veldhuyzen van Zanten.

      I am using the time of collision as time of departure, are they are the
      same. MC is conjunct Aldebaran square by Mars 5 Pisces on Descendant
      opposed to Ascendant 8 Virgo (airplane), and Mercury ruler of both Ascendant
      and MC is in 8th with Sun ruler of the captain, trine Saturn on 12th of
      secret enemies and self-undoing. This was the mistake of the captain of the
      KLM flight.

      Jupiter is conjunct Algol again (as in the case of the Pan Am 103 in
      Lockerbie) at 28Taurus very close to MC.

      Shev
    • Shevtsova
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2010
        > Barbara Watters' rules of travel from"Horary Astrology and the Judgment of
        > Events", page 133:
        > "The first house rules the ship, aircraft, bus, spacecraft, or train that
        > is the means of travel and carries the passengers. The Moon rules the
        > passengers. The Sun rules the captain, engineer, pilot, or driver of the
        > vessel or vehicle, who is responsible for its safe conduct. The fourth
        > house rules the point of departure, the seventh rules the area traversed,
        > the ports of call, and the adventures encountered on the way. The tenth
        > rules the destination or, in old fashioned language, he fate of the
        > journey and passengers. With our modern orientation toward belief in free
        > will, we are inclined to forget the classical meaning of the tenth -- "the
        > house of fate."

        Hi,

        The Linate Airport Disaster occurred on 8 October 2001, at Linate Airport in
        Milan, Italy. Scandinavian Airlines Flight 686, an MD-87 plane carrying
        110 people and headed to Copenhagen, Denmark, collided on take-off with a
        Cessna Citation II (registration D-IEVX) business jet carrying four, heading
        to Paris, France. All 114 people on board the two aircraft were killed, as
        were four on the ground; a further four people on the ground were injured.
        The accident investigation report identified first the pilot of the Cessna
        at fault, but also a number of deficiencies in the airport layout and
        procedures.

        The accident occurred on departure at 8:09:28, and there were thick fog
        Ascendant 21 Libra on SPICA trine Moon 21 Gemini ruler of 10th of Fate of
        the journey, square Venus 21 Gemini ruler of 8th of death on 12th of
        self-undoing or secret enemies. Sun 15 Libra in 12th, ruler of Captain in
        T-square to Jupiter and Saturn antiscia opposed to Jupiter, which show the
        lack of obedience to the rules.

        Shev