Re: [thefixedstars] computer woes

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2010
      I've got computer issues, too. A lightning strike two weeks ago left a bunch of electrical equipment in my neighborhood damaged, and also some computers, including one of mine. I had to reinstall the operating system, which was corrupted, and I'm having to replace the network card, too. I hope to be fully equipped again by the end of this week.

      Mark A. Holmes