computer woes

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2010
      This is just to let everyone know that my computer has become very unreliable, and there may be a period of about 1 to 2 weeks when I might not be able to send or receive messages, until I can get a new one and get set up.

      (This one works for about 1/2 hour at a time, then blacks out - so I'll hit "send" right now before it has a chance to quit!)

      Love, Diana
      212-663-2243

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2010
        I've got computer issues, too. A lightning strike two weeks ago left a bunch of electrical equipment in my neighborhood damaged, and also some computers, including one of mine. I had to reinstall the operating system, which was corrupted, and I'm having to replace the network card, too. I hope to be fully equipped again by the end of this week.

        Mark A. Holmes