Re: [thefixedstars] Vimshottari vs Septenaries

  • Shevtsova
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2010
      Could you share with us the title of the book you are referencing?

      Hi David,

      The Title is

      "L'homme rouge des Tuileries"
      by P. Christian (Paul Christian) pseudonym for J.-P. Pitois

      1977 Edition
      Guy Tredaniel
      Editions de la Maisnie

      More on this book which has many occult astrology rarely seen elsewhere
      techniques incl alchimy, esoterism, secret societies, magic, astrologies,
      etc.

      http://www.green-door.narod.ru/pctarot-hrt.html
      http://newsletter.tarotstudies.org/2008/08/history-of-egyptian-decks/
      http://www.tarotarkletters.com/arkletter-59/

      On ebay.ca, I found books for sale
      http://www.tarotarkletters.com/arkletter-59/

      It is very sad that this book is not in English. I think it would be very
      worthwhile to have it translated.

      Shev
    • Shevtsova
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2010
        Hi,

        This book also contain the strange story of Napoleon's book of Prophecy, and
        this book is at the same time this story and the Book of Prophecy itself.
        This strange story is here. http://www.rense.com/general81/nap.htm

        Shev