RE: [thefixedstars] Vimshottari vs Septenaries

  • Eriugena
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2010
      Denise,

      Could you share with us the title of the book you are referencing?

      --David
    • Shevtsova
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2010
        Could you share with us the title of the book you are referencing?

        Hi David,

        The Title is

        "L'homme rouge des Tuileries"
        by P. Christian (Paul Christian) pseudonym for J.-P. Pitois

        1977 Edition
        Guy Tredaniel
        Editions de la Maisnie

        More on this book which has many occult astrology rarely seen elsewhere
        techniques incl alchimy, esoterism, secret societies, magic, astrologies,
        etc.

        http://www.green-door.narod.ru/pctarot-hrt.html
        http://newsletter.tarotstudies.org/2008/08/history-of-egyptian-decks/
        http://www.tarotarkletters.com/arkletter-59/

        On ebay.ca, I found books for sale
        http://www.tarotarkletters.com/arkletter-59/

        It is very sad that this book is not in English. I think it would be very
        worthwhile to have it translated.

        Shev
      • Shevtsova
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9, 2010
          Hi,

          This book also contain the strange story of Napoleon's book of Prophecy, and
          this book is at the same time this story and the Book of Prophecy itself.
          This strange story is here. http://www.rense.com/general81/nap.htm

          Shev