Re: [thefixedstars] Vimshottari vs Septenaries

  • Shevtsova
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2010
      (Ravi)
      > In Hindu astrology ...Vimshottary system there are multilples of dasha
      > systems with variable times given to various planets....It is my
      > obervations that many times anterdasha planets rulling are those which
      > are connected to fixed stars either in paran aspects or influencing those
      > lattitudes where travel takes place.

      Hi Ravi Gowande

      Sorry for the delay in answering. There is a heat wave where I live and it
      got me distracted. I have a ancient book of occult and astrology, which
      give a system of periods called the Septenary divided between the seven
      planets: Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn. This system is
      more ancient than the Firdaria that were in use by the Arab astrologers.

      Here is an example of the Table of Septenary with the Septenary of the Moon.

      Moon
      Year 1 and 50, Sun D, Moon N
      2 and 51, Venus D Mercury N
      3 and 52, Mercury D, Venus N
      4 and 53, Moon D, Sun N
      5 and 54, Saturn D, Mars N
      6 and 55, Jupiter D and N
      7 and 56, Mars D, Saturn N

      So it is easy to see that the following years are perilous: 7; 14; 21;
      28; 35; 42; 49; 56; 63; 70; 77; 84; 91 and 98, as those years are
      influenced by Mars for people born during the day, and Saturn for people
      born at night.

      Also perilous are the following years: 5; 12; 19; 26; 33; 40; 47;
      54; 61; 68; 75; 82; 89; 96, as those years are influenced by Saturn
      for the day people and Mars for night people.

      Critical Years 43; 44; 45; 46; 48; 92; 93; 94; 95; 97 as they
      belong to the Saturn septenary.

      Critical Years 29; 30; 31; 32; 34; 78; 79; 80; 81; 83 because they
      belong to the Martian septenary

      Example:

      Let's take a lucky winner of lottery born 11 November 1952, 10:20 a.m. Blaye
      et Ste Luce, France, Ascendant 16Sag. She won on 13 March 1988. So she was
      35 years old, so it is a perilous year as it is influenced by Mars as she is
      born during the day.

      Mars is exalted in Capricorn in 2nd house of money ruler of 5th of
      speculation and luck is sextile to her Scorpio Sun in 12th ruler of 9th.
      Mars exalted in Capricorn is also square Saturn in 11th of acquisitions,
      exalted at 21Libra.

      Also she is in the Septenary of Mars and sub-septentary of Mars also. So
      Mars is very strong, and she won 100 Million FF.

      She also won on Tuesday, the day of Mars.

      Looking at the profections of the solar chart, 2nd house is profected on the
      radix Scorpio Ascendant, and profected Mars is now conjunct Venus in radix
      solar 2nd house of money trine profected Jupiter ruler of radix 2nd house.

      The profections in ancient time were done with the Solar Chart.

      There are many similarities between ancient western astrology and hindu
      astrology. I am also wondering sometimes if I should use sidereal zodiac
      instead of tropical. Would it work for the winner above using Krishnamurti
      Ayanamsha?

      Using sideral, Mars is in 2nd but now in Sagittarius trine to its Lord
      Jupiter in Aries opposed Libra Sun, but it works very well using solar
      chart.

      Shev

      Shev
    • Eriugena
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2010
        Denise,

        Could you share with us the title of the book you are referencing?

        --David
      • Shevtsova
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9, 2010
          Could you share with us the title of the book you are referencing?

          Hi David,

          The Title is

          "L'homme rouge des Tuileries"
          by P. Christian (Paul Christian) pseudonym for J.-P. Pitois

          1977 Edition
          Guy Tredaniel
          Editions de la Maisnie

          More on this book which has many occult astrology rarely seen elsewhere
          techniques incl alchimy, esoterism, secret societies, magic, astrologies,
          etc.

          http://www.green-door.narod.ru/pctarot-hrt.html
          http://newsletter.tarotstudies.org/2008/08/history-of-egyptian-decks/
          http://www.tarotarkletters.com/arkletter-59/

          On ebay.ca, I found books for sale
          http://www.tarotarkletters.com/arkletter-59/

          It is very sad that this book is not in English. I think it would be very
          worthwhile to have it translated.

          Shev
        • Shevtsova
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 9, 2010
            Hi,

            This book also contain the strange story of Napoleon's book of Prophecy, and
            this book is at the same time this story and the Book of Prophecy itself.
            This strange story is here. http://www.rense.com/general81/nap.htm

            Shev