Re: [thefixedstars] Fixed Stars and Hindu astrology

  • Ravi Govande
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2010
      Dear Shev,

       In Hindu astrology progressions are not used as western astrology for forecasting life events similar to Vimshottary system there are multilples of dasha systems with variable times given to various planets. the most effective and giving accurate results is Vimshottary system. Time slots allotted to various planets needs to be researched on what basis has been arrived, I feel if done by any of the current researchers will be boost to indian astrology Sun: 6 years, Moon 10 Years, Venus 20 years, Mercury 17 years,Jupiter 16 years, Saturn 19 years, Mars, Ketu 7 years each and Rahu 18 years totals 120 years.It is my obervations that many times anterdasha planets rulling are those which are connected to fixed stars either in paran aspects or influencing those lattitudes where travel takes place.
      Ravi Gowande