Re: [thefixedstars] Fixed Stars and Hindu astrology

  • Shevtsova
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2010
      > Regarding Progression in Hindu Astrology, unfortunately so far many
      > works on it has not come out ...In an Ancient Book called Deva
      > Kerelam ... similar to Bhrighu Circle Methodology (Bhrighu Chakra
      > Paddathi), www.saptarishisastrology.com . Another method of
      > Varahamihira is 4 years per sign, another used by some select village
      > astrologers is 7 years per sign. In the annual chart one of our friends
      > has deduced one month per house system and he has found excellent results.

      Hi Sunil John in Mumbai,

      Thank you very much Sunil John. This will be very helpful, and I think I
      will be able to find now what I was searching for. My best wishes to you
      and your beautiful city.

      Shev
    • Sunil John
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2010

        Hi Shev
        You are most welcome and thanks for your kind comments

        Regards
        Sunil

        > Regarding Progression in Hindu Astrology, unfortunately so far many
        > works on it has not come out ...In an Ancient Book called Deva
        > Kerelam ... similar to Bhrighu Circle Methodology (Bhrighu Chakra
        > Paddathi), www.saptarishisastrology.com . Another method of
        > Varahamihira is 4 years per sign, another used by some select village
        > astrologers is 7 years per sign. In the annual chart one of our friends
        > has deduced one month per house system and he has found excellent results.

        Hi Sunil John in Mumbai,

        Thank you very much Sunil John. This will be very helpful, and I think I
        will be able to find now what I was searching for. My best wishes to you
        and your beautiful city.

        Shev

      • Ravi Govande
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2010
          Dear Shev,

           In Hindu astrology progressions are not used as western astrology for forecasting life events similar to Vimshottary system there are multilples of dasha systems with variable times given to various planets. the most effective and giving accurate results is Vimshottary system. Time slots allotted to various planets needs to be researched on what basis has been arrived, I feel if done by any of the current researchers will be boost to indian astrology Sun: 6 years, Moon 10 Years, Venus 20 years, Mercury 17 years,Jupiter 16 years, Saturn 19 years, Mars, Ketu 7 years each and Rahu 18 years totals 120 years.It is my obervations that many times anterdasha planets rulling are those which are connected to fixed stars either in paran aspects or influencing those lattitudes where travel takes place.
          Ravi Gowande