Re: [thefixedstars] Pluto antiscia - Algol

  • Shevtsova
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      (Diana)
      > Don't you mean "by not being told they would be executed?"
      > Love, Diana (my late husband was a holocaust survivor)

      Hi Diana,

      Of course, I meant "not being told they would be executed". I should
      re-read my messages before sending them. Sorry about that.

      I have read more books recently on the Holocaust, especially on the journey
      to uncover the truth on the mass gravesites of jews exterminated by nazi
      mobile units in the Ukraine and to honor the victims with proper burial.
      His name is Father Patrick Desbois. His grandfather was a French POW held
      at the Rawa-Ruska forced labor camp during the war and he told him that
      there were a part of the camp reserved for the jews for whom it was much
      much worse and deadly of course. There are many mass gravesites that have
      been untouched as long as it was it Soviet territory. Father Desbois met
      people who were children at the time, but were witness to the killing of
      their neighbours in each village. Soviet authorities had denied access
      before, because it was kind of taboo. But it changed with the Perestroika.
      There are many other investigations now there. But I like this book and
      search by Desbois. The name of the book is "The Holocaust by Bullets".
      There were almost 2 million jews killed in this manner, and not in ghettos
      or concentration camps that are so often forgotten and this occurred from
      July 1941.

      Shev